Saturday, March 17

Cozy Cascades


My favourite place in Yerevan is the steps of the Cascades.


The gigantic stair was build at the 50 year anniversary with Soviet Union, but they did not manage to finish it before Armenia became an independent country in 1991. However, the recent years investments have been done, and they are now trying to finish all the steps all the way to the top of the hill.

It is a great place to relax without all the traffic of Yerevan, and you get a panorama view of the city. If the weather is clear, you can also see Mount Ararat (big and small), now situated in Turkey. I often go there with friends, and of course I showed the steps to my father and sister when they where visiting me.



The altitude of the steps made the SMS work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home